Monday, May 15, 2006

I Will Confess Him Before My Father in Heaven

As the movie “The Da Vinci Code” opens in theaters, let us stand up and defend our Lord when He is mocked and blasphemed. Let us boycott this blasphemous and abominable film distorting the life of Our Savior.

Our Lord said: “Every one therefore that shall confess me before men, I will also confess him before my Father who is in heaven. But he that shall deny me before men, I will also deny him before my Father who is in heaven.” (Matt. 10:32-33)

We believers are being presented with an opportunity to face the lions for our Catholic Faith. If you can call yourself a “practicing Catholic,” now is the time to stop practicing and start performing. Hopefully, faithful Catholics will take full advantage of Our Lord’s offer and, confessing Him before men, receive His invaluable support before the throne of the Heavenly Father.

Boycott the movie “The Da Vinci Code!

No comments: